Current Job Openings
To apply for any of our open positions, submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org -
Careers in the Electric Utility Industry
What sets a co-op career apart (from all the rest) is the satisfaction you'll gain knowing you've made a cooperative difference in your community.
A Great Place to Work
Poudre Valley REA employs close to 90 people, many of whom live in our service area. Our employees have a vested interest in our cooperative values and share a commitment to providing a vital service to our members.
Here are just a few reasons why PVREA is a great place to work:
- We have an active volunteer and community service program.
- We foster employee development and advancement.
- We value each person and the role they play in delivering exceptional service to our members.
Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Medical, prescription and dental insurance with 100% employer paid premiums
- Defined contribution and defined benefit pension plans
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee events including Eagles Hockey Night, Colorado Rockies Night, Bowling Night, Employee Appreciation BBQ, Golf Tournaments
A Great Place to Live
Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, the Fort Collins area experiences 300 days of sunshine per year and offers exciting recreational opportunities such as hiking, camping, cycling, golfing and rock climbing plus some unique cultural offerings, and is a regional center for employment and shopping. Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and has an outstanding public school system. The Fort Collins area offers the convenience of a small town atmosphere with all the amenities of a larger city.
The Fort Collins area has received the following awards recently:
Named Money magazine's Best Place to Live in the U.S.
Ranked 5th Best Places for Business and Careers: Forbes
Third Happiest Metro Region, Fort Collins-Loveland, CO: Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index
Top Colorado City for Job Growth, Fort Collins-Loveland
Ranked #1 in "Best Cities in Colorado to Live" (Windsor): CreditDonkey
Explore the following for more information about the region and individual cities of interest:
Poudre Valley REA is a member of the Serve Our Co-ops, Serve Our County coalition of cooperatives who possess the shared mission of empowering military professionals in their local communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Please contact email@example.com or 800-432-1012 for assistance or accommodation in completing the Employment Application.